Conveyor Maintenance and Repair Service
At ASGCO® we use engineered products and services to provide our customers with the best solutions to their conveyor material handling applications. Combined with our national network of distributors, we can provide you with custom engineering and design to meet your specific conveyor needs, along with installation and maintenance programs that will streamline your operation by increasing production up time and lowering costs. Together we are part of a coordinated implementation team focused on insuring your success.
We are focused on developing cost effective and technologically advanced products, specifically designed for optimum conveyor performance.
Products, Services & Recommendations That Solve Problems
- Eliminate carry-back, material spillage and dust in the conveyor transfer points.
- Insure proper conveyor belt tracking throughout the system.
- Provide products, services and recommendations that solve problems for better overall conveyor performance.
Inspection and Maintenance Programs
ASGCO®’s Service Team can assist you in putting together a full preventative maintenance package that would include maintaining conveyor system components such as drives, pulleys, idlers, chutes, belting and structure.
Maintenance services maximize product output and overall conveyor performance. Routine conveyor inspection and maintenance will keep small problems from turning into major ones. Our certified technicians know how to maintain plant equipment and handle scheduled maintenance and emergency service 24 hours a day. Your conveyor equipment will be routinely serviced and checked to insure maximum performance and increased productivity from less downtime.
Emergency Repair Service – Always Ready!
At ASGCO®, we believe success means providing solutions when you need them, whenever that may be. Our emergency conveyor repair service personnel are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A broken belt, power transmission, pulley or troughing idler shouldn’t slow you down.
In an emergency, we can be on-site fast to solve your problem.
We’d rather help you avoid emergencies by allowing our Engineering and Consulting Services to examine your operation and pinpoint the trouble spots that are likely to disrupt your conveyor system.
ASGCO’s conveyor repair work is insured and complies with OSHA requirements.
ASGCO® is focused on finding the best solution to any transfer point problem or challenge. We can develop a customized version of our standard products that will solve the challenge of increased productivity and overall costs.
Our years of practical bulk material handling knowledge and engineering capabilities not only improve our customers productivity and efficiency, but reduce excessive (combustible) dust, material spillage, chute plugging, unnecessary downtime, and conveyor belt wear.
ASGCO® provides complete transfer point design using our discrete element methods, 3-DEM. Discrete Element Methods (DEM) is a revolutionary way to handle granular and particulate material problems through computer simulation (read the case study “3-DEM Solves a Major Transfer Chute Problem”). This can be used for complete turnkey installations for new and or existing conveyor retrofits, specializing in:
Increased Production Capabilities
- Stop conveyor chute plugging, spillage, belt wear, chute wear, and dust
- Optimize Life on Conveyor Belt and Components
- Minimize impact and top cover wear on the conveyor belt by using a curved chute or soft loading design
- Reduce impact and abrasion to chute liners and conveyor components
Minimize Material Spillage, Dust and Noise
- Center load the material
- Load the material at a uniform rate and speed the belt is moving
- Optimize material flow in the direction of travel and load the material after the belt is fully troughed
- Maintain conveyor belt alignment throughout the load zone.
- Optimize belt cleaner design to match the performance needed to reduce carry back
Reduce the Need for Dust Control and Suppression
- Minimize the dust through a curved chute or soft loading design
- Effective skirting and internal wear and impact resistant chute liners
- Maintain dust curtains staggered throughout the loading area to further minimize air movement
- Minimize impact of bulk materials
We can also provide:
- Standard, certified CAD engineering drawings
- Performance and application recommendations
- Component specification
- Drawing and design review and recommendations
- Interface control documentation
- Extensive application experience and references