Conveyor Belt Splicing and Vulcanization
ASGCO® is a certified belt splicing company and continues to invest in the latest technology of vulcanizing presses and equipment to continually improve our conveyor belt splicing techniques. Our service technicians attend a certified conveyor belt splicing school certification class were they are trained in the latest splice procedures and material usage for conveyor belting. Training includes plied and straight-warp belting, steel cord and lightweight belting.
All of our field service technicians are all MSHA certified and trained to make sure that safety is our #1.
A Certified Belt Splicing Company
- Experienced MSHA certified field and service technicians – are available 24/7/365 days a year to help keep your conveyor systems running like new.
- On-Site and On-Time Fabrication and Completion – are essential in any installation to shorten the schedule and minimize costly downtime.
- The significance of ensuring safety in the workplace has always been a priority – of ASGCO® and their patented line of Conveyor Safety equipment delivers safety, versatility as well as rock solid construction.
- Field crew members undergo rigorous in-house and factory splice training – resulting in an ideal splice for all belt constructions. We work safely – all crews are certified to MSHA parts 46 and 48B, OSHA 10 and 30 where appropriate.
- Industries Served: Power, Cement, Aggregates, Coal and Mineral Mining