ACT™ Conveyor Training School
ASGCO® Conveyor Training School (ACT™) offers classes created to provide your team with the highest quality training to solve your conveyor problems. Each day your team will spend classroom time discussing the most common conveyor issues such as mis-tracking, spillage and dust control. The remainder of the day is spent in our hands-on conveyor training room, installing components on a full size working conveyor. Our experienced staff will show your team the ease of installing and maintaining ASGCO conveyor components. We can also develop the training course to meet your particular conveyor needs. And if you have a specific conveyor problem, we will teach you to discover the real issue, find out what others have done, brainstorm multiple solutions and implement the best one.
If you have a specific conveyor problem, we will teach you to discover the real issue and implement the best one.
Conveyor Training Schedule
- Introduction & identifying components of a conveyor and safety
- What is fugitive material and it's causes and associated problems.
- Problems with carry-back, belt mis-tracking, spillage, dust and costs of fugitive material.
- Belt cleaner, belt tracking and Safe-Guard installations
- Economics of material containment and control in and throughout the load zone
- Solutions through design and equipment in the transfer point
- Material wear liners: where and why?
- Skirting, load zone contanment and wear liner product installations
. . .”If your equipment is not installed properly, it will not run efficiently.”
Having trained service crews to maintain and service your conveyor systems is extremely valuable – whether it’s your employees and contractors when working on site, to keep conveyor systems continually running longer and producing more, today’s service crews must be up-to-date on all of the latest splicing, installation, service and maintenance technology.
ASGCO® provides onsite and classroom training in conveyor safety, certified splicing and component installation. Maintenance programs also are available. Additionally, each training session is customized to ensure that participants increase their skill levels and knowledge base as needed, to improve their level of service to customers.
ACT® Conveyor Training 101 Program
Conveyors are the lifeline to an aggregate plant’s productivity. This training class will provide the “Conveyor 101” program that has proven successful at facilities across the country.
- Conveyor systems, conveyor belts, their components and how they affect your plant’s performance.
- Safety guidelines for working on or around conveyors.
- Tips on reducing fugitive material and dust (and solutions to control it) Ideas on how to implement a conveyor inspection and maintenance service program that works for your plant. …and much more!
Our training program can be customized to fit your needs.