Motorized Pulleys & Drums
Van der Graaf is an internationally recognized manufacturer of high precision, heavy duty and efficient power transmission equipment for the conveyor industry with modern manufacturing plants in United States, Canada and Europe.
DEVELOPED FOR MINING AND AGGREGATE INDUSTRIES
REQUIRING HIGH POWER CONVEYOR DRIVES.
VANDER GRAAF DRUM MOTORS
The rugged design of the Van der Graaf drum motor is space saving, quiet, efficient and reliable with virtually no maintenance. It offers a versatile, less complex and more efficient way to power your belt conveyor.
Standard drum motors are available in mild steel or stainless steel construction, in a wide range of diameter sizes, belt speeds, horsepower and face widths to suit broad range of applications. The electric motor is available in all voltages and frequency suitable for most applications.
- Sanitary Handling Antimicrobial Series Drum Motors
- Drum Motor for Modular Belt Conveyors
- Explosion Proof Drum Motors
- Idler Rollers
- Extreme Duty Series Drum Motors
Feature and Benefits
- Cast Iron Components
- Available in Mild & Stainless Steel
- Temperature Dissipates on the Belt
- Electric Motors
- Hermetic Sealing
- Increase Operator Safety
- Enhance Space Utilization
- Lower Energy & Operation Costs
- Reduce Noise Levels
- Reduce Maintenance & Downtime