Heavy Duty Conveyor Belting
ASGCO® is one of the largest stocking distributors of conveyor belt in the eastern United States. We represent the highest quality conveyor belt manufacturers from around the world to assist our customers in helping make their plant/mine/facility to become more efficient, safe and productive.
As a conveyor belt products distributor, with over 200,000 feet of conveyor belt in stock, ASGCO® is committed to providing all of your conveyor belt products requirements.
Quarry-Flex™ Conveyor Belting
ASGCO®’s Quarry-Flex™ conveyor belt is engineered to provide excellent rip, tear and impact resistance as seen in hard rock mining (limestone, granite, trap rock and other aggregates) and recycling applications. The unique straight-warp carcass construction provides the impact resistance up to three times greater than conventional plied belting, while offering excellent troughability and tracking properties.
ASGCO®’s unique straight-wrap Quarry-Flex™ carcass is constructed to provide:
- Impact and rip resistance up to three times of standard multi-ply belts of equivalent rating
- High strength and minimal stretch or elongation when conveying large loads.
- Excellent load support combined with outstanding troughability due to its lightweight, flexible design.
- Provide the longest belt life in the harshest conveying conditions, guaranteed.
Quarry-Duty™ Conveyor Belting
ASGCO®’s Quarry-Duty™ plied conveyor belting is compounded to provide excellent abrasion resistance.
- Available in 2, 3 or 4 ply constructions
- High abrasion resistance and low-stretch tension member
- Greatest adhesion between plies and covers
- Safety factor than 10:1
Our Quarry-Duty™ belt carcasses are distinguishable from the competition by their high adhesion, lower elongation and field performance. Our compounds have been engineered to protect the belt not only from wear and tear but as importantly the aging and flex properties, which actually determine the longevity of the belt.