Conveyor Engineering Services
ASGCO® Engineering Service Division uses proven engineering, design and technology to provide our customers with the best engineered solution to their conveyor material handling applications.
We are focused on providing solutions for load zone chute transfer points, conveyor sys tem and design analysis and belt feeder conveyors that optimize performance.
Our years of practical bulk material handling knowledge and engineering capabilities improve our customers productivity and efficiency.
- New product development
- Custom load zone designs
- Existing products modifications
- Onsite Installations
- Research and development
- Optimizing conveyor belt life and components
Our years of practical bulk material handling knowledge and engineering capabilities not only improve our customers productivity and efficiency, but reduce excessive (combustible) dust, material spillage, chute plugging, unnecessary downtime, and conveyor belt wear. We can provide:
- Site surveys and inspections
- Field measurements for chute design
- Specifications design
- Redesign of existing equipment
- Design review/recommendation
- Certified CAD engineering drawings
- Component specifications
- State of the art fabrication capabilities
- Oversee installations
- Start-up and maintenance services